Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Video of brutal clashes between Russian & Polish fans in Warsaw

Via szhaman

Idiots. Better save your energy for something more important which may be coming down the pike.




At least three people have been injured as Polish and Russian football fans clashed in Warsaw. Police was forced to fire warning shots and use water cannons to break up the fighting. According to reports, the Russians were marching through the capital when they were attacked by a mob of Polish youths. ­


5 comments:

  1. The Russians and Germans have been trying to eradicate Poles since the beginning of time. The Poles were just trying to get a lick in because they're usually on the short end of the stick.
    Just goes to prove, people(s) can have long memories. Krikies, I still harbor a grudge against the English for what they did to my Scots ancestors. : )
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird Brock, my blog comes up on your blogroll, but it never updates.
    Miss V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grudge? My mother said it was permissible to use the Lord's name in vain if referring to Yankees!:)
    =====
    Remember I had that problem with yours, but kept deleting and adding until it did? Come to think of it, I better see if you have posted lately, because I don't remember much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Grudge? My mother said it was permissible to use the Lord's name in vain if referring to Yankees!:)"

    LOL ; )
    Miss V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I haven't gotten any of yours in a while. Try again.

    ReplyDelete