Tuesday, June 5, 2012

T in Nashville


........We stayed at a 4 star Hotel for the first time in our lives 2 blocks off Music Row. Christy and I ended up playing 3 more venues than we were scheduled for........We were very well received I think. Had one music publisher/record dude talk seriously to me, one booking agent from Atlanta made me an offer, Which btw I am going to accept, and also had the privilege of being joined on stage 3xs with a band from GA. called "Downside UP" Christy and I did 3 shows with them performing my songs. It was great to be 62 years old on stage with 3 22 year olds, and one 20 year old talented musicians.

.......There are some still photos as well some better than others, this one was taken at "Winners" a really freaking cool place to play. But we had a better time at the club next door called "Losers" We were really on our game there. But, our best show of all six venues was at a place called Otters........people really got into us there, good applause, and great feedback from everyone from the owner, people in the audience , the sound technicians, and most importantly from the festival promoter himself. BTW, he asked us back to do the fall fest, it is my first ever invite to it........

T

3 comments:

  1. That is cool!

    Pickdog
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told him that he reminded me of Colonel Sanders who worked all his life as a cook and then hit it big in his sixties.:) Colonel Saunders still rode the bus though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you both most sincerely for the compliments

    ReplyDelete