Monday, June 18, 2012

Charged With Stabbing Ex-Wife To Death In Front Of Children, Then Asking Them For A Hug

Via Knuckledraggin My Life Away

Couldn't make this crap up.


Jeremy Roberts, a 38-year-old Ohio man was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stabbed his ex-wife to death in front of their children, then asked them for a hug.

According to police, officers were dispatched to the scene after the couple's 13-year-old son called 911 and stated that his mother had just been stabbed by his father.

The victim, identified as Candice Roberts, had come to the residence to pick up the couple's 13-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter at the conclusion of a weekend visitation.

"My dad just killed my mom," stated the teen. "He just told me to call you guys."

"He did what?" replied the dispatcher.

"He just ran out and killed my mom," said the teen. "She is laying in the grass in front of our apartment. He told me to call you guys.

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to begin with this piece of news.....
    How in the hell does a "human being" devolve into something like that??

    ReplyDelete