Thursday, April 12, 2012

La Raza’s War in North Carolina

Via NC Renegade

........these crazed insurgents have breached the line in North Carolina…and YOU are surrounded. Forsyth County has SURRENDERED to these groups.

In fact…we are in CODE RED. Forsyth County Board of Elections has been infiltrated by a radical group called Democracy Winston Salem Voting Rights Coalition an affiliate of Democracy North Carolina, which is affiliated with La Raza. This coalition is registered with the IRS under false pretenses as non-profit non-partisan 501(c)3 status (translates to tax exempted).

This group is known to engage in partisan pro-illegal immigration political activity including questionable voter registration, partisan get out the vote initiatives, and illegal partisan activity through state supported institutions. Their most recent documented illegal partisan activity centered around 6000 emails transmitted via Winston Salem State University during the 2010 elections.

4 comments:

  1. Unless we get real hard real fast America is done! I mean to the point of Real ugliness..
    We are infiltrated by so many groups who SHOULDN'T even be HERE! Let alone be activist,voting,rioting,threatening,etc!

    As far as above even if it was religious Fuck em! I allow non believers to believe as they please! why can't they let us do the same? If its not for you ignore it why push your believes of on us?

    A sick and tired Chinasyndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless we get real hard real fast America is done! I mean to the point of Real ugliness..

    Can't debate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this somewhat perplexing. Having worked in construction all my life I've worked with and later had working under me people of mostly hispanic background. In the DC metro area and subsequently the Raleigh area most of them were from central America. I'm presently located in Buford GA (the bank has the house in Clayton) and for the first time saw things related to la raza. Specifically a van with an ad for a local la raza radio station and a sign for some store front in Gainesville. It's possible I just wasn't paying attention for the 12 years I've lived in NC but I don't recall hearing of la raza during that time except on the news or in blogs. Granted I hadn't been paying much attention till the last few years (to my shame) but here is what puzzles me. What appeal does Aztlan or la raza a mexican supremacist group have for a honduran?

    ReplyDelete
  4. None I would guess unless they think they are going to get something out of it.

    ReplyDelete