Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Debbie Wasserman Schultz's War On Americans

When Doug Tudor, a twenty-year Navy vet, challenged the Republican Adam Putnam in Florida, for example, he went to Wasserman Schultz for help in seeking financial support. Tudor wrote:

When I met her in Denver, she immediately told me that she couldn’t support me, saying I hadn’t raised enough money. I told her that I had raised $100K, that I was a military retiree, that my family is living on my wife’s Air Force E6 pay, and that I wasn’t able like other “viable” candidates to drop a quarter of a million dollars into my own campaign. I then told her, “Congresswoman, I am one of those working-class guys that our party claims to represent.” Her response was “Don’t pull that populist stuff with me.”

The Democrats aren’t populists, and they’re not standing up for the little guy. They’re exploiting Americans in order to achieve their own political power. That’s a war on the American people.

More @ Breitbart

No comments:

Post a Comment