Monday, March 12, 2012

No Voter ID Law Means More Democrat Voters in November

The Justice Department’s civil rights division shot down a new photo ID requirement for voters in because many Hispanic voters lack state-issued identification. A similar edict from the Justice Department was leveled against .

When I saw the doctor yesterday to be treated for a sinus infection, I had to show my driver’s license and insurance card. Two days ago, the police set up a road block to check proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license. I wonder if the Hispanics didn’t have to stop to show whether they had a license. (Of course, I’m not in favor of random ID checks. I only mention this to make a point.)

Early last month I flew to Las Vegas for a speaking engagement. I had to show my ID two times before I could board the plane. When I checked into the hotel, I was asked for my ID and a valid credit card. While in Las Vegas, I set up two business bank accounts. They wanted a whole lot of IDs. Last week I went to a different bank branch to cash a check, and the teller asked for my ID and wrote my license number on the check.

Here’s a convenient list of where you will need an ID:

6 comments:

  1. The only Mexicans that I'm aware of in San Antonio who don't have a drivers license are illegals.

    OH- you need a valid ID to cross the border bridges from Mexico to the US........OMG!
    Holder and Obama are racist!!11!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to me we need a campaign for *OUR* folk to take advantage of this too!

    "The High Road" has brought us to this point.

    This.Is.WAR.

    Vote early, and OFTEN!

    Why not?

    If we DON'T, they win.

    Saw a (Breitbart?) vid recently where the folks went in with hidden cameras and pretended to be recently-deceased people. Without fail they were allowed to vote - but all made an excuse and left without voting.

    In only ONE case, the poll-worker called the cops because she KNEW THE DECEASED and thus that this "pretender" was not he...

    And there's the risk...

    'Round here, they don't even want a voter-card or ANYTHING - so what stops me from registering and voting in every precinct?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what stops me from registering and voting in every precinct?!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. screwed up, ain't it?

    we're being taken over.

    ReplyDelete