Monday, March 19, 2012

The fix is in at Breitbart

Editor: We won't pursue eligibility
'To my knowledge, there's no evidence. I just don't believe it

One of the new executives for Breitbart.com, reorganized quickly after the sudden death March 1 of founder and conservative icon Andrew Breitbart, says the issue of Barack Obama’s eligibility, or lack thereof, simply doesn’t matter.

“To my knowledge, there’s no evidence. I just don’t believe it,” Ben Shapiro, newly named editor-at-large for Breitbart.com, told Mark Gillar during an interview on his BlogTalkRadio program.

More @ WND

2 comments:

  1. It amazing how a .gov sanctioned murder can make folks get nervous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this revelation, I don't doubt it a bit. I'm sure filthy lucre was also involved and we're supposed to pay taxes?

    ReplyDelete