Thursday, March 1, 2012

Conservative warrior Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

Conservative media powerhouse Andrew Breitbart, founder of BigGovernment.com among other websites, died unexpectedly this morning in Los Angeles at the age of 43, according to his websites.

His websites announced he died shortly after midnight of natural causes.

“We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior,” the statement said.

“Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love.”

The announcement cited a new conclusion Breitbart recently wrote to his book “Righteous Indignation”:

I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and – famously – I enjoy making enemies.

MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment