Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I was sitting at a traffic light yesterday.........

Via Ol' Remus

.........minding my own business, waiting for it to turn green. A carload of young, loud Muslims shouting anti English slogans including ‘death to all infidels' stopped next to me. The light changed, the Muslims shook their fists, hit the accelerator and darted off ahead of me. Suddenly an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely. For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "That could have been me!" So today, bright and early, I went out and got myself a job as a truck driver.
Crusader Rabbit

People with not very much money are victimized so the government class can prosper. And folks wonder why works like "Occupy" are in the air? It's because what were once our rights have been turned into privileges and those are being systematically rented back to us. It's crooked from the top of the heap (income taxes) to the bottom (local city parking fiefdoms).
George Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment