Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gun club must go

Via Craig


Times Daily

"Boo hoo to the whiners and crybabies in Sheffield. The gun range has been there longer the subdivision. Get over it."

"The mayor of Sheffield says it’s time for the shooting range to go. Maybe it’s time for him and the City Council to go. Seems they would have enough to do deciding where to install the next speed bump."

"The You Said It section in Sunday’s paper had a caller that stated that the shooting club members from Lauderdale County should just stay away from Sheffield. So, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to stay out of Sheffield. I will never spend another nickel in that town."

"I believe that the people in the subdivision that want the firing range moved, if they don’t like living there, they knew it when they moved there. If they don’t like that, they should just sell their houses or whatever and leave. We need that firing range. I’ve used it one time and I need to use it again because we’re having so many break-ins and stuff. We need to know how to take care of ourselves. So, you need to hush what you’re doing and leave them alone

No comments:

Post a Comment