Monday, January 16, 2012

We're Screwed '12 Tees and Bumper Stickers

Well, if it's Romney, I'll get a bumper sticker to put on top of my badly tattered We're Screwed '08, though I do have one new one left.



Order


Dear Brock,

Remember how sad we were during the '08 election and we hoped for the brighter days of the '12 election? Yeah. That.
Back by popular demand...

We're Screwed '12
tees and bumper stickers help you spread the news in your winter/spring/summer/fall of your discontent. Tees are still $18 and still made in the USA. Bumper Stickers are still $4.

There's always '16, right?

POB 2401
Manassas, Virginia 20111

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the USA will still be a going concern in 2016, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck Kevin we gotta get through 2012 first. After that I will worry about 2013...

    ReplyDelete