Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It won't happen in America, yeah, well it just did.

Via The Arctic Patriot
This morning while I was working on a bid for a job, my phone quit working. I tried it a few more times and then thought about it for a minute and then asked my wife, is your phone working? It wasn't.

So I sat and waited.
Then they came.

I watched them scatter.

My wife came running down the stairs yelling, "Josh, there are a bunch of men surrounding our house and they have guns!!"

I have 8 children, all of them watching the scene unfold before their eyes. Dozens of agents wearing body armor and carrying machine guns, swarm around our house.
I think over my options,(there is only one, they kill kids) and I walk to the door, and yell loud enough for the thugs outside and my family inside to hear, "It's the FBI , don't be scared, just be quiet and sit down!" I open the door and am looking at Michael Anderson's wife, they have her in front of them, between us, and she is crying.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous on Arctic Patriot

    http://newsminer.com/bookmark/16691974-Judge-unseals-document-justifying-Anderson-s-detention-in-Fairbanks-militia-case

    ReplyDelete