Saturday, December 10, 2011

INSANE: Glenn Beck calls Tea Partiers racists

Hopefully this will wake those up who have been disregarding my view that Beck is a *dishonest man who is only striving for the almighty dollar.

*His favorable view of the Tyrant Lincoln when he clearly must know the truth, being a friend of the Judge.


Milton Wolf
Verbatim Post

Words fail me.

It's fine that Glenn Beck does not like Newt Gingrich. It's not OK for Beck to say this:
“If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama… ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy [Newt Gingrich], it must be about race. I mean, what else is it? It’s the policies that matter.”
So Glenn Beck is accusing any Tea Partier, or anyone for that matter, who supports Newt Gingrich of being a racist. Deplorable. Completely deplorable. That Glenn Beck can see no difference between Barack Obama and Newt Gingrich other than race exposes delusion or worse.

That Glenn Beck accuses you of being a racist if you support Newt Gingrich is unacceptable.

Legal Insurrection has more on Beck beclowning himself: Saturday Night Card Game (Glenn Beck plays race card on Newt, and me, and you).

8 comments:

  1. I have always despised Glen Beck.

    Honestly, he's made me sick for quite some time though. His solution, to "remember who we are" is as impotent as they come. You do not defeat tyranny with memories, hugs, and love. Great for ratings, though.

    Newt isn't much better though in my book. At least Obama is honest about being a collectivist, big government puke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A poor selection, indeed. Hope you're doing well in your new area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "<Mediaite" is about as lefty as one can get - they're SO far left they're almost heading RIGHT again.

    Before I'll believe ANY of this I'll need to see the whole thing in context - not a snippet.

    That said, I've been saying for a long time that I'll vote Obama before Romney, and I've got to agree with Beck that "Newt" is even WORSE. I'd vote TWICE for O'Zero before I'd vote ONCE for Gingrich.

    At least with Dear Reader the wolf isn't wearing "sheep's clothing."

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few comments I have left on Beck's Blaze site:

    "Time was when I thoroughly enjoyed Glenn’s radio show.

    It’s getting to the point now that the radio gig is nothing more than a 3-hour commercial for all of his wares…seemingly 7 or so minutes of programming (with live commercial reads)…then 5 minutes of spots.

    God bless capitalism, but the show just isn’t very good anymore…very few laughs like in the old days, and seems to take a back seat to the pay-per-view thing.

    Glenn gets pissy whenever anyone disagrees with him, and Pat and Stu are usually nothing more than Glenn’s lapdogs. When the three of them get silly simultaneously, it’s still pretty entertaining, however.

    I find myself enjoying Andrew Wilkow and Mike Church more and more."

    And this one regarding Beck's latest Hugfest 2012 announcement:

    "Yawn. More soft,cuddly, tear-soaked, teddy bear BS from Beck. The time for hugs is long gone, Beck. The Free Crap Army will laugh as they slit throats. Funny thing is, deep down Beck KNOWS this is true, as evidenced by his continuous but off-hand remarks about guns."

    Ain't I a stinker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely not a Newt fan-boy, but I'll add one more comment, if I may.

    I listened to Beck's interview with Newt live as it happened.

    Darn near every time when Newt answered Beck's "tough" questions, Beck's response was a simple, "Uh-huh."

    It wasn't until after the interview...and in the following couple of days...that Beck tore Newt a new bunghole.

    Seems to me this tactic is kinda pussified on Beck's part.

    Why couldn't Beck confront Newt while Newt was on-air?

    I think we all know the answer to this question...it's 'cuz Beck is a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Sir and thanks for letting me know about the complete interview.

    ReplyDelete