Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holder's resignation "for the good of the administration"?

Sipsey Street Irregulars
Verbatim Post

My laptop's ability to interface with the wifi crashed and I couldn't get on during the hearing. I am using the computers at GOA at the moment. Probably end up having to get something more modern for a laptop if I'm going to keep doing this. Will try to get on later this evening for a report. Much to say.

More fun and games tomorrow, too.

Wouldn't be surprised, now that Issa dropped the tactical nuke of more emails "turned over last evening" n(meaning that somebody else has rolled -- either Breuer or Weinstein -- that Holder's resignation "for the good of the administration to avoid further distraction will be announced late tomorrow.

There was a lot that they didn't cover, but Holder has guaranteed that we will have another Oversight Committee hearing in January.

The game is by no means ended. If anything, it is just the end of the beginning.

Run, Gunwalker Man, run.

Me?

I'm going out to eat Afghan to celebrate.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself. I just can't believe Mrs. Vanderboegh's wayward son finds himself in the middle of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment