Friday, December 9, 2011

Final update on NG Stand-Down?

I'm sure you know that they still haven't confirmed the NG troop stand down. So, who knows. The closest location I could get out of all the scuttlebutt was Indiana, but all of the story is suspect now. The good thing was that the word spread like wild fire which is necessary in times like these. I think everyone knows we are on the precipice of the current (p)residents real "change" that he has in mind. Anyway, I hope we get confirmation one way or the other about it and until then your POC in Havelock is standing by like everyone else.

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. I've pretty much decided this whole thing was BS.

    I can't believe that NOT ONE of a bunch of men willing to stick their neck out THAT far wouldn't speak up - ESPECIALLY knowing that OKs and countless others would stand with them.

    Sorry - just doesn't pass the smell-test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pretty much decided this whole thing was BS.

    I agree.

    ReplyDelete