Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Domestic terrorists, definition of

Domestic Terrorist, Daughter & Teddy Bear, picture of

The Teddy Bear reminded me of my Vietnamese friend who worked as a civilian A/C repairman at OICC/RVN in Saigon. When the Communists took over they came to his house in Can Tho and accused him of being an American spy, because he had a talking baby doll and they had never seen anything like it before. A soldier was kept in his house for a number of days to see if the baby doll would give up any secrets.::) They also thought his shoe polish was something to eat and took a taste!

Via California Tree of Liberty

• Domestic terrorists support Ron Paul

• Libertarians and Constitutionalists are domestic terrorists

• Domestic terrorists don’t believe the official explanations for 9/11, Ruby Ridge, Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing.

• Domestic terrorists oppose abortion and support gun rights.

• Domestic terrorists are fearful of big government and espouse support for the Constitution

• Domestic terrorists collect firearms and survivalist books.

• Domestic terrorists are religious zealots, reading the book of Revelation, and speak of the second coming of Christ

• Domestic terrorists grow their own food

• Domestic terrorists proudly display bumper stickers in support of Constitutional rights

• Returning military war veterans are domestic terrorists

5 comments:

  1. Never tried shoe polish,but i do remember eating paste in elem. skool. I even snook a taste when my boys were little and it still tastes the same :-)

    CIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they need to label us as DTs as to excuse their use of violence and firearms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't seem to care about having excuses these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brock, Et Alia:

    Here's the link to a video of me singing about my teddy bear:

    http://youtu.be/267KhTF4GqM

    Here are the lyrics:
    ______________________

    "TED E. BAIR"

    Words and Music by:
    JOHN ROBERT MALLERNEE

    VERSE # 1:
    He will face any dare
    Any time, anywhere.
    If there's danger,
    He don't care,
    Ted E. Bair!
    He's a vet of Uncle Sam,
    Did his tour in Viet Nam.
    Now, he's always
    Where I am,
    Ted E. Bair.

    VERSE # 2:
    I'm a man who stays alone
    And my mind's a combat zone.
    But, I'm not left on my own.
    Ted E. Bair!
    When the night is long and hard,
    Ted E. Bair is standing guard.
    He's my buddy
    And my pard,
    Ted E. Bair!

    BRIDGE:
    He is always by my side
    With both eyes open wide.
    He don't grumble, he don't moan.
    He just keeps on keeping on.
    In any ill or any plight,
    Ted E. Bair can make it right!

    VERSE # 3:
    He is silent when I'm mad
    And says nothing when I'm bad.
    He's the best friend, I have had,
    Ted E. Bair!
    When I'm sleeping in my car
    Or I'm singing in some bar,
    I know he's not going far,
    Ted E. Bair!

    CODA:
    Ted E. Bair! My teddy bear!
    Always there, you teddy bear,
    So I know that you care,
    My teddy bear,
    Oh, Ted E. Bair!
    Ted E. Bair!
    ______________________

    For some reason, kids love this song.

    Thank you.

    John Robert Mallernee
    Armed Forces Retirement Home
    Gulfport, Mississippi 39507

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris: and here I thought all the paste-eaters were on the other side... ;o)

    John: Cute song - thanks for sharing!

    All: They need to label us DTs to justify what they plan for us in the future. Sadly, there's a whole bunch of ignorant folks who BELIEVE this sickness too.

    God help us -- and God Save Our Republic!

    ReplyDelete