Friday, October 21, 2011

WALL STREET INSIDER: The Obama White House Wants Us Gone. All of Us.

Via The Dorkfish Express
Our latest interview with a longtime Wall Street Insider reveals details of a troubling Obama White House stance against Wall Street executives voicing concern over the now daily violence permeating the Occupy Wall Street movement – and a belief the Obama administration may be actively engaged in helping create that conflict.

Ulsterman: This is the first time you contacted me instead of me contacting you to speak – why the change?

WSI: Things have become much more…serious. This occupy thing…it’s getting…I have never considered myself one for conspiracy, but what I am being told is happening with these protests has left me quite stunned and quite concerned. Even more than just a week prior.

Ulsterman: And what is that? What have you heard?

WSI: A number of calls were made. Direct to the White House. People with considerable influence…people who supported the president in 2008. People who don’t wish to see events spiral out of control here.

Ulsterman: Did they speak to the Obama? President Obama?

WSI: I don’t believe so – not directly. I am told the president no longer engages in direct communication with most of us anymore. His advisers have declared war on Wall Street. Open war. That is what much of what you see going on down there represents. And the Obama White House…sadly…they are behind much of it. They and their union associates.

Ulsterman: Who did they speak to? At the White House?

WSI: I don’t know. What I do know is the message that came back to them was…unfavorable. Certainly very inconsiderate to the concerns of these events unfolding into something terribly violent and increasingly dangerous to a lot of people working and living in this city. And it could very well spread across the country. It’s already started in other parts of the world of course – the violence. The instability to the system. The Obama White House wants us gone. All of us. Anyone of us not fully supportive of his policies.

Ulsterman: What do you mean “gone”?

WSI: Just what I stated. Gone. Out of the way. Our ability to make a living eliminated. The system as we know it…the foundational freedoms of the free market…they consider it a burden. A problem. Something that needs to be redefined where government controls every critical component of the system. In essence, they want the end of capitalism. I know that has been said before, and I was among those who would roll their eyes at such an accusation against President Obama. Call me a believer now. What is being told to me…to others whose livelihood had been working within the current system – the situation is growing very dire. Very dangerous. I am not saying I fear for my life necessarily…it’s not that. It’s that I fear for this country’s way of life. I have never felt it to have been in so much danger as I do so right now. And it’s moving quickly – very quickly in a direction I think very few wish to comprehend.

MORE

2 comments:

  1. Like I wrote on Ulstermans blog-
    F-them. They had a lot more resources to know him than I did, and I 'knew' what he was going to do.

    I hope they enjoy the bed they made themselves and it doesn't hurt my wallet too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best line I ever heard from former Hussein voters on the subject that they just didn't know was something like this:

    "Anyone who went to the library and used a computer for 30 minutes would have known exactly what he was all about."

    ReplyDelete