Thursday, September 1, 2011

Race Badgering at its finest........

Via Rebellion



Pathetic, Cindy Casares, and I'm sure the good boys of Texas can take care of themselves quite adequately.
"........the Texas Brigade was passing in review to honor a visiting British colonel. The visitor noticed that the wear and tear of months in the field had taken the seat of almost every Texan's trousers. Some had patched them, but a good many more hadn't. "Never mind their raggedness, Colonel. "The enemy never sees the back of my Texans," said Lee.
================================================

Places Not to Drive with a Confederate License Plate

2 comments:

  1. I have seen black guys wearing hats with confederate battle flags on them. I know of a Hispanic family that flies two huge confederate battle flags in their front yard.

    I have worn confederate flag hats and T-shirts in Houston. I have been in entirely black neighborhoods with confederate bumper stickers on my truck.

    I have NEVER ONCE met a black person or Hispanic who objected to me wearing or flying the Stars and Bars.

    I HAVE met quite a few WHITE people (mostly overweight women) who were 'offended' by such confederate regalia.

    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE met quite a few WHITE people (mostly overweight women) who were 'offended' by such confederate regalia.

    Damn, if the white liberals won't be the death of us yet, although we have other things in mind, for them........

    ReplyDelete