Monday, September 26, 2011

I’ve got a bad feeling.........September 27th

Via Dump DC
I’m going to hate myself in the morning … and it’s not often I get a chance to think or say that these days, but this is one of those moments.

I’m about to take a leap of faith; faith in my gut instinct, by ‘going public’ with a feeling that is so ‘crazy’, that if the world, itself, wasn’t so crazy right now, I’d even consider locking myself up, to protect me from my own paranoia!

But I am going to do something new and untried; I’m going to make a public, published, prediction – normally the stamping ground of gamblers and fringe ‘crazies’. Should we have a small side bet which one I am?

September 27th.

Mark it on your calenders.
Put a big ring around it.
Then, somewhere beside September 28th, put a small note; “leave a cheeky comment on Epinoiasphere, mocking Nunc as a crackpot”.

Why?

Because my gut tells me we’re going to see a False Flag Operation on September 27th.

Some background; I’m a “dot connector”.
That’s what I do; it’s what I enjoy doing.
Think of it as my personal Sudoku.

There are some serious dots lining up, and pieces of information that stink to high heaven, all of which tells me that some ‘higher level boffins’ either know something is going to happen VERY soon, or they are planning something VERY soon, and by soon, I am specifically talking about Sept 25th to 28th as the most probable, but I’m narrowing it down to September 27th for a specific reason, which is explained later.

You think I’m crazy … guess what?
So do I.
However, I have learnt to trust my gut.
It is seldom wrong.
In this case, I genuinely want to be wrong.

So you can exercise your own discernment, here is why I have this ridiculous feeling.

6 comments:

  1. I think he has been reading what I have been reading. I even told my wife to be extra vigilant this week. I also loaded the trunk of her car with provisions ... just in case we get separated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same attitude was prevalent on L&P today also. I probably wouldn't have posted it if this was the only piece.
    ========
    Less BS and more observation please!

    I am making a big assumption after that subject line.

    This is Monday the 26th Day of September 2011. The last day of the lunar year.
    There have been massive power outages around the world caused by the incoming solar flares striking our planets magnetic aurora and sending down the solid pieces of the Hydrogen atoms that are up there to strike our power grids, cell towers, and your electronics.

    Is it big? Why have Obama, the Joint Chiefs of Staff of our nation, and the elite of the nation all gone to Denver. Why has the congress of this nation adjourned until 10 October?

    Why Denver? The Airport is built over a massive facility to allow the Government to hide in case of Nuclear war. It ain't war but the results could be the same.

    We need our Hams on the nets listening as well as they can. We need folks on the net listening to international broadcasts.

    We all need to check on the Elderly and infirm on special devices like Oxygen generators, Dialysis machines, etc.

    We need to break out the Generators and prepare them for the EMP from the Solar flares. Is this a crazy mans delusion? I sure hope so because I have kids and a wife who I love.

    safetalker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there is just a whole lot of stuff going on this week from OMG to Solar Flares to a near earth asteroid on the 27th (not Elenin) and just above normal chatterings some of which is mentioned in your link. It may be nothing. It may be something. It may be in that grey area. We'll see. I haven't quite gone over-board as those over at ATS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brock:

    I posted the link to this on my own web site, and gave you credit for informing me.

    Thank you.

    John Robert Mallernee
    Armed Forces Retirement Home
    Gulfport, Mississippi 39507

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, John.
    =======
    I haven't quite gone over-board as those over at ATS.

    All the toys are locked and loaded as usual. Not much else to do, but keep one eye open. Oh, ATS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im guessing "ATS" is "AboveTopSecret" - a conspiracy-site...

    What's "L&P"?

    ReplyDelete