Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Evidence Obama Did Not Write Dreams From My Father

Well said. My favorite on Michelle:
Mundy charitably describes her senior thesis at Princeton as "dense and turgid." The less charitable Christopher Hitchens observes, "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language.":)
===========
CONSERVATIVE HERITAGE TIMES
VERBATIM POST


RedPhillips

Jack Cashill has come across another example of Obama’s early writing that demonstrates further, as if any additional evidence was needed, that Obama did not write Dreams From My Father.

I really wish that PJ Foggy and Dr. Conspiracy and all the other prominent debunkers would come on here and state categorically that they think Obama wrote Dreams. I don’t think they’ll do it because I think they KNOW good and well he didn’t. They may be apologists, but they are not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment