Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elizabeth Wright, RIP, regardless of your "detractors"

Via Rebellion

She posted often on SHNV and I was an avid reader of her Issues & Views.
Her last post below.

Monday, June 20, 2011

To all those friends I never met

If all goes according to plan, I shall be entering a hospice for cancer care. I wish I knew how to show my appreciation for all the fine minds I was able to interact with over the years, thanks to this technology. There are so many who I truly admire, and you know who you are. Your sensible and intelligent approach to politics and to life in general kept me sane throughout many crazed actions by our "leaders."

I regret the many writings, especially responses, unaccomplished, and the many deeds undone or unfinished. I do hope many find the posts on this blog worthwhile, and continue to read some of them.

Goodnight and goodnight.

-- Elizabeth
==========================================================

Another Shining Illustration of Left-Wing, Anti-Racist "Tolerance"

Readers of AltRight are typically well aware of the sham nature of the Left's commitment to "tolerance," "diversity," and all their other favorite buzzwords. But the reaction of the One People's Project, a kind of left-wing parody, to the news of Elizabeth Wright's passing really drives home the point of what the cultural Marxist Left is really about. Like their Stalinist forbears, no dissent or genuine independence of thought is permitted, not even from those on whose behalf they claim to speak, whether workers or blacks. Here's some "anti-racist tolerance" for you:

ROT IN HELL!

Elizabeth Wright

2 comments:

  1. Disgusting.

    I cannot believe such vermin can call themselves Americans.

    It's obvious what's coming...

    Any chance we could fast-forward to the part where we go ahead and get this over with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance we could fast-forward to the part where we go ahead and get this over with?

    We might well be better off.

    ReplyDelete