Thursday, July 14, 2011

Communist indoctrination in class exposed

Gallup: Generic Republican Beats Obama 47-39%

===========================================

Homeschool!


View Image

As expected, I won few friends within the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) and University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) administrations by exposing the communist indoctrination that occurred in their respective classrooms.

In response to a threatening letter I received from UMSL demanding that I meet with them for questioning, I submitted a Sunshine Law records request to the University of Missouri system. The emails below constitute UMSL’s reply.

MORE.

Via Old Virginia Blog

2 comments:

  1. Type in your search bar: "The deliberate dumbing down of America." It is a free e-book in PDF format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen/posted her video series, but haven't seen the book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete