Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Question On The "Birth Certificate"


WND has yet another article up this morning on the so-called "Birth Certificate"
I'm well-aware many people won't read their work or take the plugs out of their ears simply due to who published it, never mind that the actual author who Jerome Corsi interviewed won't allow his name to be used.
Well, I'll go ahead and show you what I found on my own after seeing this, and let you decide - and I have no problem putting my name on it.
The gist of the claim is that the signature by Obama's mother is "too good." That is, she couldn't have actually signed the form as is depicted as the signature is too perfectly aligned to be made by a human.
I'll back that off a bit and restate: The alignment is too perfect to have been created by a human. The signature might be human, but the alignment appears to have been done after the fact, which implicates a constructed (as opposed to scanned) document.
Here's the evidence:

Note the "baseline" (which I added) under the two "cohesive" cursive portions of the signature. That line, which I added, is a 1/4 pixel line and is exactly straight, as is the baseline on the printed form.

No comments:

Post a Comment