Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Val Kilmer needs talking to........


PUNK with a capital P
===========================

Blue's Blog

The following is an excerpt from his Esquire Magazine interview in 2005

[Klosterman]: You mean you think you literally had the same experience as Doc Holliday?

Kilmer: Oh, sure. It's not like I believed that I shot somebody, but I absolutely know what it feels like to pull the trigger and take someone's life.

[Klosterman:] You understand how it feels to shoot someone as much as a person who has actually committed a murder?

[Kilmer] I understand it more. It's an actor's job. A guy who's lived through the horror of Vietnam has not spent his life preparing his mind for it. He's some punk. Most guys were borderline criminal or poor, and that's why they got sent to Vietnam. It was all the poor, wretched kids who got beat up by their dads, guys who didn't get on the football team, couldn't finagle a scholarship. They didn't have the emotional equipment to handle that experience. But this is what an actor trains to do. I can more effectively represent that kid in Vietnam than a guy who was there.

Mr. Kilmer, you make me want to vomit. You are totally out of touch with reality. You don't know shit from shinola.

Stay safe.
========
My comment:
I swear, it's hard to believe he said that, but if he did, he needs to get the shit kicked out of him.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds about right, as they evidently are both Collectivists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please US Govt, send Val Kilmer to the front line immediately. And please stop showing Top Gun, I'll never watch that movie again. What an idiot!!

    D.Stroud
    Tarboro, NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. send Val Kilmer to the front line

    Heh!:)

    ReplyDelete