Wednesday, June 29, 2011

King of mercenaries in their old age

LINK

VERBATIM POST

Once I asked, not if I'm going to write a post about Bob Denard. I honestly answered no, because it is not my hero and I know about it as much as everyone else. I still stick to the same opinion, however, some stuff I want to lay out. The fact that the officer in charge of intelligence, it is useful to have extensive links. Ossares always approached the business very seriously, so that friends and acquaintances he had - polplanety. And Denard including. An entire chapter in his book "I have not said everything" is dedicated to this king of mercenaries. By the way, Ossares, himself a secret agent, said that Denard was also related to security services, he was assigned the cases that were not in the hands of state do. bodies. In general, such Ossares uttered, and so (killing jumpers Ben M `Go (official version - suicide), obtaining money by reselling the special services of opium, etc., etc.) that I completely understand how it is still not pristuknuli somewhere in a dark little corner ...



"In recent years, Americans and Clint Eastwood in person contact with him, wanting to make a movie about his life as a mercenary. They wanted to buy the rights to his memoir. The French government has indicated that it would not be delighted if this film will be released and the Americans withdrew. Finally they gave Denaro choice: submit them to court for breach of contract or receive compensation. Of course, he chose the second option.

After receiving the money, he made two silly: bought a Belgian magazine devoted to the mercenaries, which was a copy of «Soldiers of fortune». Texts of his, I told him, were poorly written, the state is too bloated, and there were problems with the payment of wages. He suffered a fiasco, and Bob is almost destroyed.

Finally, since he was 8 women and 9 children throughout his life of adventure, he imbued with the idea to combine them. I warned him that it would lead to disaster. He has spent thousands to encourage them all to come to his parents' home, where his sister, and he found himself among all his ex and children. Later I asked him if they are not killed each other. "No, - replied Bob, - worse. They became friends. " (Oh, poor peasant had! Eight ex-wives, present a united front ... sorry just right! - K-K)

Poor Bob. When I saw him last, he walked with a cane. I asked him is panache or necessity? He took my right hand and placed it on his head. The head was Skinhead and could find a hole. "What a hole, Bob?" - Asked him. "And, you know, I shlopotat two bullets into the skull in Rhodesia and my girlfriend, Marie-Elise them pulled. I mean, she was a veterinarian. "

I looked through several articles on the Russian Internet Denard. In many of his real name was Gilbert Bourgeaud misspelled. Where the Borgo, where Borj, while he Bourget. Well, the French now, few people know more English. But if you write an article in the "Spark", then we can attract and professionals.
==========================================================
Colonel Bob Denard (April 7, 1929 – October 13, 2007), born Gilbert Bourgeaud, was a French soldier and mercenary.

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment