Saturday, May 7, 2011

DUDE OF THE WEEK (AGAIN!) – ALLEN WEST!

View Image

The more I hear and see from this cat, the more I’d like to see his next residence be the White House! Allen West is only a freshman Congressman but is already making waves at the highest levels of the Republican party and Washington. What makes me like him even more is the Republican wussy elite must truly hate him. As do the Dims. A strong, confident conservative who speaks his mind and doesn’t back down? When was the last time we saw one of those? I’m thinking Ronald Reagan!

Col. West is a natural leader who, unlike our current disaster in the WH, doesn’t see himself as a black man first and American second. I have yet to hear West talk about slavery and the typical “blacks are victims” BS we hear from most black politicians. I have heard Herman Cain speak in person and he did bring up slavery and Jim Crow. I must say, that makes me wary of Cain. In fact, I personally told Cain that I am backing West for president if he runs. West doesn’t seem carry any of the “I’m a black man even though I’m a conservative” baggage. I am truly looking for the best person to be our next president…not the best black man…but the best person regardless of race and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment