Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As things spin out of control........

View Image
==========================

-------,

With the recent decision of Justice David here in the State of Indiana I wanted to communicate very clearly some basic facts about myself with each of my friends out there.

1. I am not suicidal and have never contemplated suicide. If something happens and it involves me killing myself or others...its a damn lie.


2. I am not and have not ever been a homicidal maniac. I value each and every life whether I agree with the opinion of that life or not. I will not be taking any innocent lives. Period.


3. I do believe in the rule of law and will follow those laws until and unless there is no law. If a person kicks in my door I must assume that they are a common criminal. Nice guys knock and present paperwork. If it is legitimate paperwork I will consider complying with the request. The Ten Commandments were not suggestions. I try each day to live by them.


4. There is nothing illegal in my home. I don't do drugs. I don't steal. I am not sexually deviant. Anyone presenting "facts" to the contrary about me or my family is a liar.


I have already been paid a visit by the alphabet crew. With this ruling I am certain that some lucky bastard (s) here in the state are going to get all kinds of free attention.


If anything happens to me boys...you know what needs to be done. I simply want each of you to know that I am not picking the fight.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment