Tuesday, March 8, 2011

O’Keefe: More Controversial NPR Videos to Come

View Image

There’s more video where that came from, says James O’Keefe, the muckraking activist behind TheProjectVeritas.org. The controversial video-sting impresario tells Newsmax that he’s prepared to release yet more embarrassing revelations about NPR, but first he wants to gauge NPR’s reaction to the bomb he dropped Tuesday.

In an exclusive Newsmax interview, O’Keefe says he’s waiting to see whether NPR comes clean “about what is going on” before he doles out more video.

3 comments:

  1. I love that this young man, James O'Keefe, can unnerve the left so.

    The left's biggest mistake is that they constantly underestimate America's youth. Let us pray that it is their downfall as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To O'Keefe's credit he blows to smithereens the myth that all of America's youth is hooked on Facebook and Nintendo Playstation.

    I must remember that the next time I have something unkind to say about our youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the picture I posted, I thought that can't be him, as he is too young! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete