Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oath Keeping at the ATF

View Image

ATF Deals Death In Massive False-Flag Psy-Op

“When mankind lost sight of the way to live, came codes of law and order.”

- Lao Tzu, circa 500 BC -

Blow-Back’s A Bitch

What would take the average writer an afternoon has taken me well over a week. Yet I must acknowledge that this story is breaking like storm waves on the government’s beach, and every time I think I’ve got the story covered another breaking wave of new developments hits home hard. Suffice, that this story is going to “grow legs”, with much credit to CBS’s Sharyl Attkisson.

As I write tonight, Thursday, March 24, 2011, I’ve viewed a video of President Obama discussing this case with a Mexican journalist. He used the interview like a pick-me-up photo-op as he slyly got in a plug for the Security and Prosperity Partnership, and boldly confronted reality with a Presidential air of denial.

Attorney General Eric Holder is under the heat-lamp, and so is head of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Janet Napolitano. Not to mention every salty dog atop the ATF’s hierarchy of internal power, the big-wigs of America’s most rogue Federal enforcement agency, the allegedly brilliant but certainly power-damaged minds of ATF’s leadership.

This story is going to grow and spread universally, and its gravity is more than significant. It is a scandal of extreme proportions, enough-so that the President is now asserting that neither he nor Attorney General Eric Holder was aware of this massive criminal ploy by ATF.

So as readers dive in below, recall this is just an accounting of facts I’ve gathered as of March 24, 2011. I’ll give links to a couple of the original timelines by David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh below.

No comments:

Post a Comment