Thursday, March 3, 2011

Heads Are Going To Roll

Holder may be seeing the door. Ought to take his boss with him and the rest of the Communist administration.
===================================================================

Via Western Rifle Shooters Association
==================================
Congratulations, ATF.
image
U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian A. Terry was fatally shot north of the Arizona-Mexico border in December while trying to arrest bandits who target illegal immigrants. Two weapons recovered at the scene were traced to the ATF’s Fast and
Furious operation, according to Sen Charles Grassley.
====================================

TTAG Live Webchat Tonight 8PM EST: David Codrea on ATF Gunwalker Scandal

[Comment From Mike VanderboeghMike Vanderboegh: ]
If I can chip in, on fallout: Holder is finished. Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer could be charged with felonies. Napolitano will be swept out in an effort to save the administration. Hillary will survive because she is at this moment preparing to throw the rest of them under the bus. Or so my sources say tonight.

[Comment From Mike VanderboeghMike Vanderboegh: ]
Janet Napolitano wants nothing more than sink ATF and absorb both the gun mission and the street agents so she can finally put thousands of political police on the streets. As for me, I prefer the devil I know in rehab to the devil I don't. I never thought I'd say this, but by all means let's save the ATF. The gun laws aren't going to go away and putting that mission in Big Sis' hands is asking for civil war.

No comments:

Post a Comment