Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Responsible For The Education Of Our Children"

The Robinson self-teaching methodology teaches your children to become independent learners.

The Robinson Self Teaching Curriculum
An Excellent K-12 Home School Curriculum
Developed by a scientist and his six children
Robinson Family Circa 1995
========================================
I saw a comment from a pro-union person on an article about the Wisconsin protests.

"I think those responsible for the education of our children should be the highest paid people in the country."
Oh, I completely agree. Only...where are we going to get the money to pay all of the parents in the country?

2 comments:

  1. I believe I may give that Robinson curriculum a try.

    Thanks for telling me about it.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP:

    Thank you and check out these when you have the time. I guarantee you will appreciate them. I don't follow the program100%, but it is great.

    I. "Dixie's, Robinson Self-Taught Homeschool Curriculum, has Don Cervantes in the 9th grade while St. John's College has it in the 15th!"

    II. The New Jersey Incident--What Motivates Bureaucrats
    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-jersey-incident-what-motivates.html

    III. Dr Robinson, Dixie's Homeschooler, Parries The Witch, Rachel Maddow
    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2010/10/dr-robinson-dixies-homeschooler-parries.html

    IV. More Than A Fighting Chance
    http://www.robinsoncurriculum.com/view/rc/s31p54.htm

    ReplyDelete