Sunday, January 2, 2011

Video Stroboscopy Of The Vocal Cords



I don't have any to view, but they still stick it down to make sure nothing is new. I ran across this by accident, and lo and behold, it is from Warrenton, Fauquier County, Mosby Country, Northern Virginia where I grew up. I, unfortunately, am familiar with the hospital due to a miscarriage by my wife and pneumonia contracted by me from painting my '69 Ford Galaxie. I had an older, black friend who had painted cars all his life without a mask and didn't think to tell me that I should wear one, so my $4.00 paint job, thanks to the free use of his paint gun and guidance by my friend, turned into a two week stay at the hospital for $500.00! I could have gotten an Earl Schieb one then for $19.95, but was trying to save money.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment