Wednesday, November 24, 2010

U.S. Supreme Court Confers On Obama Eligibility

"I began to suspect that Daddy had been right all along: the only hope I had of changing the world was to change myself first. I thought of the many times that he and I had delivered fresh-picked farm produce to one of our elderly relatives. On such occasions he never failed to remind me that if we hadn’t worked so hard to grow it, we wouldn’t be able to give it to those who needed help. For the past few years, I’d been sneering at the simple mindedness of his philosophy of self-reliance, but now it was making sense to me again. If I was truly serious about helping other people, I’d have to start by helping myself..."
-- Clarence Thomas, My Grandfather's Son: A Memoir
==========
"Is this the case that will break the presidential eligibility question wide open?"

No comments:

Post a Comment