Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Demo-gogues And Dezinformatsia


Patriot Post

The Demo-gogues

"We didn't lose the election because of me. Our members do not accept that. So, I'm not looking back on this. They asked me to run, I'm running. We don't let the Republicans choose our leaders, and again, our members understand, they made me a target because I'm effective, politically and policy-wise."

--soon-to-be-former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

"The election was no ringing endorsement of Republicans. We do not accept their version of what this election means. It's not about rejecting what President Obama has done. It didn't go fast enough to create jobs. That's what it's about."

--Nancy Pelosi

Dezinformatsia

Historic defeat: "Nancy Pelosi did two things for which she will go down in history. She was an incredibly effective majority leader when, and speaker, there was an opposition president. She helped make the majority. And when she was in the majority, she was the hammer that got through President Obama's agenda and sent it to the Senate. However, that is a completely different role than what she wants to do now. For which, I think she's kind of like Winston Churchill. I mean, she accomplished historic things for the Democrats, and they should be sending her off in a blaze of glory and adjusting for this new regime."
--Fox News Sunday and NPR's Mara Liasson
("Her greatest accomplishment was that she turned the majority into the minority.")

No comments:

Post a Comment